Saturday 2 December 2017

My first Blogmas/Ella Iconic | Blogmas Days 1 & 2 |




It's December  which means I can no longer feel guilty for listening to soundtracks from Christmas films whilst doing my work. This year I have decided to set myself the challenge of blogmas, with this being my final year at University by attempting to also tackle blog mas, it is really going test my organisation skills, I'm clearly already off to bad start considering I'm combining day one and two together. 

I can't believe it's December already, this year has flown especially this first term of uni, whilst I am looking forward to Christmas at the moment I can not quite see past the 15th December which is my first big university deadline, to get me in the Christmas spirit I've decorated a mini Christmas tree my Mum bought me during my first year which feels like such a long time ago. I've also got a lovely Christmas wall paper courtesy of the company Ella Iconic who creates free monthly wallpapers for your phone and laptop. 

Speaking of Ella Iconic on the 11th November a friend and I took a very early train to London to go  Stylist Live, there I had the opportunity to visit Ella Iconic's stand and meet the lovely person behind the company. We had spoken briefly on Instagram but it was really nice to get to talk to her in person. For those of you who do not know Ella Iconic is an online company that sells stationary as well as a few jewellery bits. Whilst I was there I bought the most beautiful pair of elephant earrings. And had a look at her planners as well.  



I already have a bullet journal but for those of you who may be looking for a new planner for 2018, I would highly recommend the 2018 Daily CEO of my own life planner, as it's diary with extra pages for goals and habit tracking it may seem a bit expensive but it will be worth it especially if you don’t have the time to create a bullet journal. Or it would make a lovely Christmas present for your very organised friend, if not check out her earrings unfortunately the elephant ones are currently sold out but there are a lovely pair of paw earrings for yourself or your dog lover friends.  If you do purchase anything say hi to Ella Iconic on Instagram she is lovely to talk to, and give her a follow whilst your there her post of her creative spaces are beautiful. 

You can find Ella Iconic's diaries and earrings here 
and find her on Instagram @ellaiconic














Share:

1 comment

  1. Ooooo these Ella Iconic bits are beautiful, I also really love the wallpaper and background to your photos. I definitely agree this year has flown by and it'll be January before we know it.
    Ffi | The Essence of Red

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig