Saturday 30 December 2017

Watching the Unknown Christmas Films | Blogmas Day 18





What do I mean by unknown Christmas films? The ones that are released on the Christmas channel on sky or on Netflix basically the really cheesy ones, I thought I would share a list of the ones I've watched this year. I don't know where I found the time to watch this many though. 

1. A Wish for Christmas


2. A Christmas Prince 



3. Christmas Inheritance 



4. A Christmas Kiss



5. A Christmas Detour

6. Snowed- Inn Christmas 



If I was to recommend three I would say A Christmas Kiss, Snowed- Inn Christmas and A Christmas Prince. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig