Monday 4 December 2017

Taking part in Niomi Smart's 10 Things To do Before 2018 | Blogmas Day 4



Yesterday Niomi Smart posted a video on Youtube discussing 10 things she wants to do before 2018, I am going to be honest and say I would not be able to complete everything on that list so I'm going to take a couple of things out or slightly change a few things adding my own spin on it.



1. Read a book 
 I'd hope to at least have read a book a month this year but sadly that hasn't happened but if I plan to read a whole book before the end of the year. I don't know if it will be one off of my 2017 reading list as I can't remember if I brought any of those with me. 

2.Walk 10,000 Steps
Whilst at University I live opposite a park so to ensure this happens as much as possible before I return home for Christmas I might start going for morning walks.  

3.Try a new workout 
I'll take a look at the classes that are currently on at the gym I am registered too and keep you all updated. 

4. Spring Clean 
I've been planning to clear out and update my wardrobe for a while now. 

5. Go to a Gallery or Exhibition 
There is currently an exhibition to do with Harry Potter going nearby where I live, one which both me and my housemates are interested in attending. 

6. Go on a road trip 
Does going back home for Christmas count as a road trip? If not I'm off to visit a  friend in Leeds tomorrow., so that should count. 

7. Go to the Cinema 
 This is something I've done! I went to see Paddington 2 on Friday with a couple of friends. 

8. Me time 
Once my deadlines are over with for the term I'll consider this one.

9. Be grateful /Reflect on my goals for the year
I'll do a post of some of the things I am grateful for during some point this month. 



Do you have a list of things you want to do before the end of the year, or are you interesting in also taking part in this? 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig