Sunday 3 December 2017

My Top 5 Christmas Adverts of 2017 | Blogmas Day 3



It's blogmas day 3 and today I thought I'd share with you my top 5 Christmas adverts of 2017, being a student and not watching any live Tv means I've had to go and watch all of the adverts on youtube in order to write this post. It's been fun though and means that I've actually watched all of the Christmas adverts this year as usually I don't end up watching many or any unless people recommend them. These are in no particular order:

1. John Lewis

John Lewis never disappoints it’s clear their adverts are well thought out and carefully planned. And I love their music choice. I can understand why people cried at the advert I have to admit I did tear up whilst watching it. 


2. Sainsburys

A fun advert that puts a smile on your face it has a song that sticks in your head hours after watching it, this is another well carefully planned and thought out advert. I love how different it is! 



3. Boots 

A lovely advert, well thought out about family and the memories you have as well as the ones to come the message in this advert is that it’s the thought that counts when it comes to gift giving. The song worked really well with the advert as well. 
#showthemyouknowthem 



4. Morrisons - Free From Christmas advert 

Is a simple yet sweet advert that links with what they are advertising. 


5. M & S

Lovely advert featuring Paddington Bear, I first saw the advert whilst I was at the cinema waiting for Paddington 2 to start. It’s a lovely advert for all ages showing true Christmas spirit. 
 

 What are your favourite Christmas adverts of 2017? 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig