Saturday 9 December 2017

What I've Been Up To This Week | Blogmas Day 9



It's blogmas day 9! This week has been a very busy week, it's coming up to the end of term and with deadlines approaching and christmas approaching it feels like there are not enough hours in the day. I thought I would share with you all what I've been up to this week, that's if I can remember it's gone so fast it feels like a blur. 

I met up with one of my best friend's and her mum in Leeds on Tuesday. We met during our first year of University but because I took a year out on placement whilst she didn't I'm having to complete my final year without her, which I have to admit is strange. I was in the library the other day and it brought back memories of the days me, her and another friend would spend in the library doing research, editing work and writing essays together. It was really nice to see her though and catch up, she has just started a blog as well, you should all go and give it read it called Waddingon and you can read it here.  

I've posted every single day of blogmas so far and I'm pretty proud of myself this is something I really want to continue with as I think it will help me to post more constantly in the future. I'm currently loving all of your support so far on here and my Instagram, thank you. If you want to follow me on my blogs Instagram you will find it in the sidebar, the Instagram account on the home page is my personal one, feel free to follow me there too if you want. 


I've completed my Christmas spreads in my bullet journal and I'm now feeling a little bit more organised when it comes to Christmas, I plan on buying presents next week. 


The Christian Union held a Carol Service on Wednesday night and it was lovely, they held it in the cathedral next to the University and I have to admit it was strange to think in a few months time I'll be graduating in there, it was also exciting though. 


I discovered Shane and Shane's Christmas album 'A Worship Initiative Christmas' and have it on repeat since. My favourites are 'Go Tell It On the Mountain' and 'Joy to the World'.




I ticked off one thing on Niomi Smart's list of things to do before 2018 and tried a new workout by attending a body vibe class. I have a weakness in my left knee so it was a bit painful but I'm doing exercises for it so I know in time it will pass. I really enjoyed the class though and plan to go more when I return to University in the new year.  Check out my post Taking part in Niomi Smart's 10 Things To Do Before 2018 | Blogmas Day 4 to see what else I plan to do.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig