Tuesday 5 December 2017

5 Films to watch this Christmas | Blogmas Day 5





It's blogmas day 5, so I've decided to compose a list of films you should watch this Christmas. 


1. The Holiday 


2. The Polar Express


3. Love Actually



4. The Muppets Christmas Carol 



5. Arthur Christmas 



I was discussing this with my housemates and there was much debate as to whether 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone' and 'Die Hard' are Christmas films. Let me know what you think in the comments. 



Share:

2 comments

  1. Your housemate seems like a cleaver person - Die Hard is the greatest Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Holiday, I watch it every time I see it on tv. Love Actually is good one too but I haven’t seen that one nearly as much as the Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig