Wednesday 31 May 2017

My Simple Skincare Products

Simple Skincare Products


                                                Kind to Skin - Moisturising Facial Wash 
I have very dry skin and start my morning routine using this product ensures that it is kept moisturised throughout the day. It's great because you do not have to apply tons of the product for it to be effective, after wetting your face you can apply a small amount into your hand before lathering it up and applying it to your face and then rinsing it off leaving your face feeling refreshed and ready to face the day ahead. 
                                                      
                                                            Kind to Skin - Moisturiser  
I both of simples kind to skin moisturisers by using the replenishing rich moisturiser in the winter so that my skin is never dry and the light hydrating moisturiser in the summer to ensure it doesn't become too greasy, as someone who has highly sensitive skin thus never wanting to try new products from different brands, I love that I can alternate between moisturisers in the winter and summer knowing that I am using a trusted product perfect for my skin. 

                                           Kind to Skin - Illuminating Radiance cream 
I recently bought the Illuminating Radiance Cream to try as I do not really wear foundation and thought it would brighten up my skin leaving it with a nice glow, whilst this is something it definitely does I would recommend using it sparingly as too much makes you look like you have glitter on your face. 
                              
                                 Kind to Eyes- Revitalising Eye Roll-on/Soothing Eye Balm
When it comes to using the revitalising eye roll-on this is all dependant on how well I have slept that night, if I've had a restless sleep and have woken up with my eyes all puffy then I will tend to apply it before apply my moisturiser, otherwise I do not bother. On the other hand I have recently discovered under my eyes tend to dry out quiet quickly thus making my concealer crack on my face, which isn't a good look. But the soothing eye balm is the perfect product to restore some moisture under my eyes as wells relax how tired they may look.

Kind to Skin - Hydrating Cleansing Oil
After a long day and an even longer evening at work this is my favourite product to use in my evening routine. There is nothing better than taking off all of your make-up (not matter how little you may wear) at the end of a day, this is the perfect product as it removes all of your make-up whilst cleansing your skin and does not leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards. The only make-up it doesn't remove so well is eyeliner applied on your waterline, but considering it says on the back of the product that it shouldn't come into contact with your eyes this isn't an issue. 


                                       Kind to Skin - Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser 
Even though I use the hydrating cleansing oil to help remove my make-up and cleanse my skin, I still like to use the Foaming Cleanser as well as I feel this just cleanses myself rather than doing something else as well, there is no harm in double cleansing. 


                                            Kind to Skin - Vital Vitamin Night Cream
In all honestly I hardly use this product, I bought it with every intention to use it every night as part of my evening routine, however, I cannot decide weather I like it thus putting me off. I think it may be the texture of the cream and also after I've applied it my skin then feels all clammy, and I can the cream on my skin, whereas I want to have something lightweight and unnoticeable. 


Which Simple Skincare products do you use? 


Share:

1 comment

  1. I've only tried out the moisturiser out from before.. I really like the sound of the Illuminating Radiance cream i'll defo have to try that out next

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig