Tuesday 12 December 2017

My Christmas Wishlist | Blogmas Day 12



On the 12th day of blogmas I chose to post to thee... 

So far this year I've barely had the chance to think about Christmas as I have been so busy with uni work, my family have been asking me what I want since November to which I replied I'll tell them at the beginning of December did I  know what I wanted then? Only just, I spent around half an hour thinking of things I would like and then decided to include things that I need like shower gel for uni. I may as well it saves me having to buy them. It isn't until the past couple of hours literally as I was planning this post that I have found a couple more things that I like. I thought I would share with you all my 2017 Christmas wishlist. 




1. Caroline Gardner Rose Tinted Thermal Mug - John Lewis  
You are now allowed to take coffee into the library at my university and I am so happy, the number of times I have wanted a coffee whilst working in their and never ended up getting one as I would lose my seat. Also I'll be able to make a coffee or a tea and take with me in the mornings saving me money. 

2. 'Some Kind of Wonderful' by Giovanna Fletcher  - Amazon 
A book is always on my christmas and birthday lists, I loved reading 'Billy and Me' and 'Always with Love' so I thought why not add this one to the list. 

3. Almond Milk & Honey Calming and Protecting Hand Cream- The Body Shop
Hand cream is an essitenaly of mine, I have some on my desk and some in my bag with me at all times. I'm forever washing my hands, slight ocd so they are always dry the cold weather only makes it worse. 

4. Instax Mini Colour Filter Lens Set - Urban Outfitters 
I love the look of these and think I could have a lot of fun with them. 

5. 'The Atlas of Beauty: Women of the World in 500 Portraits' by Mihaela Noroc - Amazon 
My dissertation tutor showed me this book during one of supervisions and it's something I am interested in reading, not that there is much text but I hope you know what I mean. 

6. Mobile Lens Kit  - Urban Outfitters
I'm a photography student anything that can enhance any aspect of my photography is something I am interested in having, I'm hoping this will transform a few of my Instagram photos when I don't have time or access to my camera. 

7. Almond Milk & Honey Soothing & Restoring Body Lotion- The Body Shop 
I prefer the body lotion to the body cream as it is nice and light. 

8. Almond Milk & Honey Soothing and Caring Shower Cream- The Body Shop 
I need some more shower cream and love this product by the body shop, it's perfect for my skin. 

9. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume - Boots
I purchased the roll on of this perfume when it was on sale in Boots over the summer and loved it, the scent isn't too overpowering. 

10. 'The 365 Bullet Guide: How to organise your life creatively, one day at a time' by Zennor Compton - Amazon 
I am obsessed with my bullet journal, I honestly have no idea how I would have survived this past year without it, and I'm looking forward to reading this book and expanding my journaling. 

11. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, White - John Lewis
I think this is perfect as a photograph student I am forever taking pictures and now I will be able to print off the ones on my phone straight away!

12. Nellie Manicure Set Oliver Bonas
This manicure set is so pretty, I love the purse as I am forever losing all of my manicure stuff.


What is on your Christmas Wishlist ?





Share:

7 comments

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be
    a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
    I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your writing style genuinely enjoying this internet site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the helpful information you supply on your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently.
    I'm somewhat sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before
    writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.

    I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like
    the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to every body, it's my first visit of this web
    site; this webpage includes remarkable and genuinely fine data for readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very
    well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look.
    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will
    be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and great design and style.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig