Saturday 30 December 2017

Baking Day| Blogmas Day 20




 I bake a Christmas cake every year without fail even if I end up baking it on Christmas eve and adding the icing on Christmas day. This year however, I had enough time to bake a cake and some Christmas shortbread biscuits. The idea for the Christmas shortbread biscuits came from Tanya Bakes, I used her chocolate chip shortbread recipe without the chocolate chips and then decided to use cookie cutters and add icing after seeing her Christmas cookies recipe. They turned out really well and I really enjoyed icing them, without Love Actually playing in the background because you have to have a Christmas film or music playing whilst preparing for Christmas. 



What do you enjoy baking at Christmas?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig