Saturday 30 December 2017

Films I Want To See at The Cinema | Blogmas Day 15




While the year is nearly over there is still a couple of films I want to see, however, I don't know if I will have time to see them whilst I am home over Christmas! I'l try though. 

The first is 'Pitch Perfect 3'. In all honesty I never thought I would like 'Pitch Perfect' when the first film was released I wasn't overly keen on watching it and then a few people I had spoken to had said it wasn't worth watching. One quiet evening in found me sitting down to watch it and I loved it! I remember thinking I should have watched it sooner, and now there is a third film whilst I am excited I'm also slightly apprehensive what is there left to do? Will it ruin the entire concept? I'll just have to wait and see.


The second and final film is 'The Greatest Showman' I first watched the trailer for this film when I went to see 'Paddington 2' at the cinema and really enjoyed listening to the song 'This is me' which plays throughout the trailer, let's just say I've been listening to the soundtrack ever since. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig