Saturday 30 December 2017

My Favourite Hot Winter Drink | Blogmas Day 16








There is nothing better than curling up on the sofa watching a film, an episode of a tv show you love or in bed with a really good book with a hot drink.  My favourite time to have a hot drink is when I get in from work as it helps me to relax before going to sleep especially in this cold weather. 

My favourite hot drink is a baileys hot chocolate with marshmallows. I usually make it by heating a mug of milk in the microwave, once it is heated I add a couple of teaspoons of chocolate powder, I use cadburys and once I have stirred it in I add a cap full of baileys before topping with marshmallows. If I have some chocolate in the house I may grater some on top as a little extra.  And that's it! 


What is your favourite hot winter drink? 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig