Friday 8 December 2017

My No7 Advent So Far | Blogmas Day 8




This is my third year purchasing a No7 beauty advent calendar and so far I am loving what I have received. I was trying to make all of my old make - up items last as long as possible to avoid buying anything new before I opened the calendar on the 1st December and I am so thankful I did, I'm also extremely thankful the mascara was behind door number three, I don't know what I would have done if it was later on in the month. I thought I would share with you all what I have received on days 1 - 8. 





Day 1  -Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Serum 
I haven't tried this product as I don't usually use serums, however I was happy to see on the packaging that it is suitable for sensitive skin. 

Day 2 
Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream 

This is another product I haven't gotten around to using yet, I prefer to keep small day creams like this one for when I am travelling.

Day 3  - Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara 
This mascara is incredible, my favourite thing is the wand, half of it is tailored for your top lashes and the other half for the bottom leaving you with a flawless and natural finish. 

Day 4  - Airbrush Away Primer 
This primer is lovely it leaves your skin feeling smooth all day and is the perfect base to apply your foundation to, I apply just before applying concealer as I don't wear foundation, it works just as well. 

Day 5  - Protect and Perfect Lip Care 
I couldn't find my usual lip balm the morning I received this so I took it out with me. It's perfect for keeping my lips hydrated and is something I would consider purchasing. 

Day 6 -A mini eye shadow brush 
Perfect for taking with you on the go and in preparation for day 7. 

Day 7 - Eye Shadow - Matte Mocha
A really nice colour that looks really good with my skin tone I don't usually wear eye shadow, but this is very subtle. 

Day 8 
Tweezers


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig