Saturday 9 December 2017

Interim Exhibition | No.2




Today we had our second Interim exhibition. My work has taken a fairly large turn since the first interim.  For example my original plan for my final major projects was to shoot on location as a lot of my work in first and second year was studio based. However, I am now back in the studio. 

The feedback I received this time around was to do with a few technical things such as adding a reflector so there was more light around the eye. I was also told that because of the depth of field and the confrontational look of the eye. The image is very intriguing make the observer want to know more about the subject. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig