Saturday 30 December 2017

Christmas Traditions | Blogmas Day 17





Everyone has there Christmas Traditions, I thought I would share mine with you. 

1. Baking a Christmas Cake 

Every year without fail I bake a Christmas Cake it does not matter how busy I am. 

2. Meeting up with my Aunt

We all usually meet in town for a coffee and a chat, since I've started university it's more like a catch up. 

3. Going to the theatre 

Over the past few years it has become a tradition to go to The Curve to watch their Christmas production, this year it's Scrooge the Musical. 


This is quite a short list but I wouldn't trade any of it for a longer one. 
What are your Christmas traditions? 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig