Friday 12 October 2018

What I've been up to | Blogtober Day 11


danasoniaphotography, dance photography
An image from my final major project at uni 

This post comes a day late and I thought I would share what I've been up to recently. I graduated in the summer and I am currently job hunting. Finding a job in the sector I want to work in is proving to be very difficult not that I'm surprised about this though and while I have seen some great jobs that I can't apply for them. You may be wondering why it is because these jobs are in London and London is too expensive when the job states its salary I can instantly tell it won't be enough and when it doesn't sometimes I feel the application process might not be worth it for the employee to turn round and tell me how much they would be paying me and for me to sadly have to decline.  Right now, I am just praying and trusting that God has a plan for me. He knows which job is perfect for me and if I end up in London I know He will provide for me. 

In the meantime, I am applying for jobs in retail and would love to do a bit of freelance work but I am currently waiting for my 50mm lens to be repaired. I also intend to truly make a go of this blog as well as my Instagram page and have been busy planning thing out.  



 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig