Tuesday 9 October 2018

This Time Last Year I Was.. Writing My Dissertation | Blogtober Day 9



I'm planning on starting a university series sharing aspects of my university experience and offering advice to those who are currently studying.  For now, I thought I would share with you what I was up to this time last year.  

I had just started writing my dissertation and it was tough I found it so hard motivating myself. I cannot work in silence and depending on the work I am doing I'll either listen to music with lyrics, listen to a film soundtrack where there are no lyrics and, therefore, cannot get distracted or I will have a film or tv show in the background.  Whilst writing my dissertation I listed to a various film and tv soundtracks on Spotify.  

The soundtracks were
 'Goodbye Christopher Robin '(Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
'Downton Abbey' - The Ulitmate Collection (Music from the Original TV Series)
'Downton Abbey' - The Essential Collection
'Paddington' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
'Paddington 2' (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
'Hidden Figures' - Original Sore


My favourites were 'Goodybe Christopher Robin' and both of the 'Paddington' Soundtracks.

What are your favourite film soundtracks?  



 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig