Wednesday 3 October 2018

5 Films I Want to See | Blogtober Day 3



With the cooler evenings approaching and there being many good films coming out this side of 2018, to the point where I'm struggling to see them all. With the film beginning it all being 'Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again' which I thought it was better than the first! I thought I would share with you the trailers of 5 films I want to see before the year is over. 

A Simple Favour




A Star is Born 



 Bohemian Rhapsody


 

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 



Mary Poppins Returns






 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig