Sunday 14 October 2018

A Simple Favour | Blogtober Day 14





I went to watch 'A Simple Favour ' at my local cinema the other day and oh my goodness! The film was brilliant, there were so many twists keeping you gripped the entire way through. And even though the film could be seen as a thriller there were definitely some comedic moments in there to keep you alert. The reviews have been fairly mixed for the film and I have recently learnt that the ending to the film is much different from the book which people are not too pleased about. No matter what people say it cannot be any worse than 'The Girl on The Train' which for those of you who never got round to seeing it in the cinema has just been added to Netflix. 

 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig