Friday 5 October 2018

A Hand Massage at Jo Malone | Blogtober Day 5






This afternoon I went with my Mum to the Jo Malone in the Highcross shopping centre for our second complimentary hand massage since the store opened a couple of months ago. So far I have seen so many products that I would love to buy if I had the money as they are such good quality.   For now, I'll just make do with the complimentary hand massages they offer which for me who has sensitive skin is such a nice thing to do as it allows me to fully test the products before I think about buying them.  The girl who gave us our massages was lovely and allowed us to choose our own scents to try, whilst offering us a glass of prosecco and some chocolate. 

I choose to mix the 'Oud and Bergamot' oil with the 'English Pear and Freesia' cologne with the oil being applied first and then rubbed into my skin before cologne was tapped in to prevent mixing the scents too much and losing their great individual aromas. It is amazing what you can learn whilst having these things done.  And just before we left we were given samples of the 'Oud and Bergamot' and 'Honey and Davana' colognes which I cannot wait to try it out.  

And if you are not a fan of colognes they sell other things such as hand washes and candles! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig