Monday 1 October 2018

Let us Begin | Blogtober Day 1


Hello, 

Can you believe it is October 1st already where has the time gone? On the other hand, I'm looking forward to cooler days allowing me to dig my jumpers out of the big drawer under my wardrobe, the opportunity to wear my autumnal nail varnish, the chance to curl up with a book and a cup of tea whilst wrapped up under one of my many blankets and of course the leaves falling off the trees. 

Join me over this month whilst I share my autumnal loves and everything I get up to.  And if you are also taking part in blogtober leave you links below. 



 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig