Friday 12 October 2018

Earl Grey and Cucumber is a Surprisingly Nice Combination | Blogtober Day 12



Another hand massage at Jo Malone, my Mum and I went for another hand massage at Jo Malone, this time we tried three different products (as shown above) and I've learnt that Earl Grey and Cucumber is a really nice combination.  One that I would certainly buy if I had the money. These hand massages at Jo Malone are such a nice treat and as I said in my previous post, allows me to test the products before I thought about buying them. 


 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig