Sunday 7 October 2018

3 Things to Do When the Weather is Bad | Blogtober Day 6



As the weather is starting to change and the appearance of torrential rain is beginning to return, I thought I would share with you 3 things I like to do during bad weather. 

Go to the cinema 

So I understand this involves leaving the house which is never tempting in the slightest when it is cold and raining outside. However, it gets you out of the house and is a nice day out. 


Read 

When I start a new book I can never put it down until it is finished. A miserable day is perfect for curling up under a blanket with a cup of Earl Grey tea and a good book. 

Try a new recipe 

This may once again involve leaving the house but would result in something yummy afterwards.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig