Monday 8 October 2018

Shoot the Frame Finalist | Blogtober Day 8

danasoniaphotography, lens, dance, dance photography

danasoniaphotography, lens, dance, dance photography



Last month I decided I wanted to enter a photography competition, so I began searching the internet for one with a theme that I already had work from and wasn't too expensive to enter. I found Shoot the Frame which wasn't too expensive and had the theme of Portraits which I knew I had a lot of work for. 

This morning I woke up to an email saying that I was a September Shoot the Frame finalist twice this month. (Images above) Whilst I didn't win I am still happy to be a finalist and gain more exposure to my work. 

I was also awarded with the badge below. 



 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig