Saturday 13 October 2018

Making Gluten and Dairy Free Pancakes | Blogtober Day 13





I'm not gluten or dairy free in fact I am a pescetarian, however, I have decided that I want to limit the amount of gluten and dairy in my diet for general health reasons. I'm a huge fan of Deliciously Ella and all of her recipes, I have the app one of her cookbooks with plans to get the most recent one at Christmas and I follow her youtube channel. It's great apart from two things one being that a lot her recipes rely on you having a high-quality blender something I don't have sadly and two, all of her recipes are for a fan oven which means I am forever having to google the gas mark equivalent. 

As it is Saturday I decided to get up and make Banana pancakes and they turned out to be incredible despite their being no dairy or gluten. You can find the recipe here.


 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig