Tuesday 2 October 2018

October Goals | Blogtober Day 2



I haven't written a goals post in a while so I thought I would share with you everything I hope to accomplish over the next few weeks.

 Find a job 
Since graduating I've been searching for a job in my field. However, that is so much harder than people can imagine. I'm tired of not working so I've decided to look for any job so that I am working again whilst I continue to search for one in my field.

 Complete Blogtober 

This is my first year completing blogotber and I'm determined to post every day.

Focus more on Fitness and well-being

While I was away studying I got myself into a really good fitness routine at the gym and I felt the best that I had in years despite how hard it was.  Since being back home that routine has slipped mainly because I cannot afford a gym membership.  This month though I hope by using workouts that I've found on youtube,  I can go back to feeling that way again.



 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig