Thursday 5 April 2018

Social Media and Creative Assistant for The Growing Up Guide





I have recently been informed that I am one of the Social Media and Creative Assistants for The Growing Up Guide. I'll be focusing on their Instagram page and I cannot wait to work with other fellow creatives and bloggers. 

The Growing Up Guide is an online magazine that guides you through adulthood. It offers advice on university life, real issues, health, moving out Career, money etc.. Anything that comes with being an adult. I began as a writer for them wanting to gain some experience writing articles for somewhere, then I saw the position and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to gain work experience. This is something I would like to continue doing whilst also working on their social media.  

Check out their website: The Growing Up Guide



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig