Saturday 28 April 2018

Final Pin up Session / Peer Review Session



Today we had our final peer review session. Everyone brought in the images they planned to exhibit either at the size they planned to exhibit them or close enough. I've very last minute decided to create a book thus meaning no one had seen it so I decided to show my dummy book as well, which received great feedback.   I also decided to use this opportunity to play with how I planned to exhibit my images. As my project Embodiment has two different styles to it that I feel do not not sit well together. However, a guest lecture thought they would be an interesting contrast.  

After seeing them next to each other during the peer review and going through the feedback I was given, I have come to the conclusion that they are much better separated.
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig