Tuesday 24 April 2018

The Steps to Embodiment

I thought I would share with you the evolution of my work to create the body of work Embodiment. As you will see from the very first post up until the last there was quite a change. On the other hand, there are also similarities between each image. 












From the series Embodiment


From the series Embodiment

Looking at these images now, I can definitely see how much I have evolved as a photographer.  The first few images feel as if they were taken just because I could with no real thought involved. Whereas, the end ones feel more considered and carefully planned, which they were. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig