Sunday 8 April 2018

Creating a Website




The time has come for me to create a website in order to showcase my work. Being this is my first time creating a website I am a bit unsure which sites are best to use. During the alumni portfolio day, I asked Laura and Josh what sites they would recommend.  

Josh said he uses Wix. However, when I looked at Wix I wasn't very keen on the layouts and the fact that everything was on one page. All you needed to do was scroll down.  Laura said she uses Wordpress and built a website herself through coding. I'm not the biggest fan of Wordpress templates and I cannot code evidently ruling that out.  One of my tutors had mentioned format in the past, I've had a look and they have lots of templates as well as offering a 14-day free trial.  So I've decided to give it ago, I'll let you know how I get on.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig