Thursday 19 April 2018

3 Fashion Shoots in 3 Days | Shoot No.2



Yesterday evening was shoot number 2 with Siân Crossley a final year studying Fashion  Communications and Promotions. For her project, she was looking a children's wear for the shoot specifically babies. Once again there a variety of images from pictures of  baby grows hanging off hangers which are on a rail or off ribbon to flat lays (shown above.) I have taken a few flat lays in the past but never set out like this.  And let's just say they were definitely my favourite whilst it was a long shoot it is something I would like to do again in the future.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig