Wednesday 18 April 2018

3 Fashion Shoots in 3 days | Shoot No.1







This week is a busy one, I am shooting 3 shoots in 3 days for three different fashion students all are taking place in the studio. Two Fashion Design and Marketing students and a Fashion Communications and Promotions student. 

Yesterday evening I was shooting for final year student Laura Holness who is studying Fashion Design and Marketing. The clothes in the shoot have been designed and made by Laura herself and looked incredible. I was shooting three different outfits on her model Charlie Gibbons against a green background.  There are a variety of images from the shoot from close-ups of the outfits themselves to full-length portraits of the outfits, the clothes look incredible and both Laura and I are really pleased as to how the shoot turned out. For now, the only image shown will be the one above but once Laura has handed everything in I will reveal more. 

One shoot down two more to go!

Model: Charlie Gibbons
Designer: Laura Holness







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig