Saturday 21 April 2018

3 Fashion Shoots in 3 Days | Shoot No.3


My final shoot of the week was with my housemate Rosanna Dunne who like Laura is also final year Fashion Design and Marketing Student. The began on the last minute location before moving to the studio. I personally prefer the location images as I think they really emphasise the outfits and just look more professional. Whereas the studio ones were taken against a white background making the outfits the main focus. However, that sort of photography isn't usually my thing so it was an interesting shoot. 

Unfortanly for the models the shoot took place on what was probably the hottest day of the year we have had so far. And they were wearing a collection made for Autumn /Winter, I really did feel for them under the lights in the studio and tried to take the solo images of them on a quick rotation so they didn't get too warm or just had a chance to cool down. 

Model: Ellie Walsh
Designer: Rosanna Dunne 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig