Thursday 3 May 2018

Website Review | Tim Brown Alumni



Alumni Tim Brown who is currently undergoing his PGCE was offering to website reviews for those who wanted it. As I have recently put together a website myself I thought I would sign myself up. Tim was very honest with my website, pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of my website so that I can showcase my work to its full potential. I've removed an entire section based off of his recommendation as him pointing it made me realise it doesn't really add anything to my site, as well as taking off a couple of images from a few categories so that only the strongest were left. Being new to website development and having never used format before it took me a while to find and make some of the adjustments he suggested. Once implemented I've seen a real improvement to my website.  



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig