Wednesday 9 May 2018

Putting Together My Portfolio




Due to printing expenses, I have decided to create my portfolio at uni and by hand. I have used the printers at uni to print the images. They are A4 and printed on semi-gloss paper. I then purchased several sheets of A3 off-white mount board before sticking my images onto the card using spray mount. It's a very lengthy process, however, I have learnt that you can still get your desired results even on a budget. It took me around two hours to spray mount all of my images, however, I am extremely happy with the results. 

You may wonder why I have chosen to mount my portfolio. It wasn't my first choice but after talking to one of my tutors and sitting down to think about it, I've realised it's a good idea.  The majority of my images have black backgrounds and with semi-gloss paper mounting them will give people something to hold without touching the prints themselves. Also, it looks much more professional. 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig