Saturday 24 March 2018

Producing Work I am Extremely Proud Of



This week has been a long one. I've spent 3 evenings straight in the studio catching up with photoshoots that were cancelled due to the bad weather. All three shoots were incredibly successful, and both students from the Northern Contemporary Dance School loved the images as did I. 

A lot of images were taken over the three days and whilst I was editing as I went so that I had new work to show at the portfolio review, I still have a lot of images to sort through.
 But I could not be happier with the images produced. 



Model: Queenie Mo 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig