Tuesday 20 March 2018

Meetings with Fashion Design and Marketing and Fashion and Communications Students



This afternoon I had a meeting with a Fashion Design and Marketing student to discuss photographing her work after Easter.  We both met for a coffee and created a plan based off her vision of her work. It all felt very professional and business like, but it was really nice to see what the work I would be photographing and creating a plan together as well as sharing any advice I had from a photographer's point of view. The meeting went really well and now I am just looking to book the studio.

Literally an hour later I had another meeting coincidentally in the same coffee shop as before but this time with a Fashion Communications and Promotions student looking to shoot some of her work in the studio after Easter as well. The vision for her work is something different and will definitely add some variety to my portfolio. She added me to the board she had created on Pinterest so that I could look over it again during the Easter holidays and also so that I was able to add any ideas I may have for the shoot. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig