Saturday 17 March 2018

Final Interim Exhibition



This morning was the final interim exhibition, it has been the shortest of them all. We began as we always do in groups critiquing another groups work with the help of questions, However, this time we left our feedback on post it notes. This interim was our chance to go all out and use it as test for our final exhibition in regards to size and types of paper. 

I chose to print A1 on matte paper and found it worked really well against all of the black. However, I was not happy with print overall because there a few things I noticed, which I had not seen before that I now need to tidy up in photoshop. I was also told by a guest who had been sitting in on a few of our tutorials that my kind of work was conceptual and an artists statement would give a lot of weight to the work. I was also told not to be afraid of the fact that my work was conceptual. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig