Thursday 8 March 2018

Capture One Workshop with Alumni Laura Patrick







Alumni Laura Patrick came into the studio today to give us a workshop on Capture One a software used by all industry studios to capture and edit images. I have always used Adobe Lightroom for my photoshoots. However, after listening to Laura talk and demonstrate all of the benefits of Capture One I'm looking to start using that instead. All I need to do is pick a day when I'm not doing a shoot in collaboration with someone either with another student or for my own work. Then I will go in and get the feel of it, once I feel confident with using it I will start using it for my own shoots instead of Lightroom.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig