Friday 9 March 2018

Meeting with Careers



This afternoon I attended a career meeting at the university. I have spent the past couple of weeks re-designing my cv and wanted to have it checked over before I began applying for jobs. The meeting went really well, my cv is pretty much good to go, the reason why I say pretty much is that all of the foundational stuff is there but parts of it will need tailoring depending on the job I am applying for. The careers advisor gave me so advice when it comes to finding jobs as well as making my cv stand out and how to sell myself.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig