Tuesday 3 October 2017

Saal Digital Review

Dana Sonia Photography



As nice as an online portfolio is, I have always been the sort of person who prefers a physical copy,so when it came to creating a portfolio a physical copy.                      
When it came to getting the book printed I discovered Saas Digital, they looked  reasonably priced and easy to use whilst still creating high quality photobooks. I found the best way to create my photobook was to download their software, it's free as well as being really quick and easy to download.

I decided to create a small photobook thus making it easier for me to carry around. Once I opened the software I was given the opportunity to select the size of my photobook and whether or not I had matte or glossy pages (don't worry though  you are not obligated to decide straight away as you can always come back to that bit at the end.) My photobook consisted of 26 pages with my photos each placed in a different style i.e. some take up a double page, whilst others may be place on the left hand with the right hand side left blank for added affect.

My book arrived within two days of ordering which is great and much quicker than a company I've used previously and for the price I paid (£29.95 which is cheap for a photobook) the quality was certainly a lot better. The quality of my images looked as good as they did on screen and the glossy pages do not leave any finger marks which was something I was worries about. Overall, I could not be happier with the overall look of it, and my model loved it as well, Saal digital will definitely be somewhere I go to buy photobooks in the future as well as a place I'll recommend to those on my 
photography course. 


Dana Sonia Photography

Dana Sonia Photography

Dana Sonia Photography

Dana Sonia Photography

Dana Sonia Photography

Dana Sonia Photography


You can get a £15 welcome voucher by clicking here


 photo Signature 2_zpsbacoqsei.png




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig