Wednesday 18 October 2017

First Fashion Shoot







I completed my first Fashion shoot a couple of days ago, in collaboration with the final year fashion and communication students.  The shoot took place in a beautiful location in Liverpool, called Sefton Park Palm House and the model was from J'adore modelling agency.  It was my first time shooting with an agency model especially in such a beautiful environment and I loved every second of it. There is no need for any direction the model just changes pose every shot or two.  There was another photographer there as well the fashion students and it was nice working with other people. The group of fashion students were lovely and very organised, everyone got on so well making the shoot flow easily. 

I had a wonderful time shooting on such a beautiful location and cannot wait to do something like that again in the future. Also, it turned out the model is a Christian like me so it was nice to have something to discuss the in between shooting. 





I'm really pleased with how the images have turned out and it has definitely boosted my confidence when it comes to taking fashion images. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig