Friday 14 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 7

I apologise again for another late post, but on the bright side at least I'm still posting, so the topic for yesterdays post was a seasonal post and I chose Winter. 

Three Things I love about Winter

  1. The clothes - there is nothing better than wearing an oversized jumper!
  2. Hot Chocolate - Even though I drink hot chocolate all year round, I still enjoy drinking it on a cold winter's day curled up in bed with a book or watching a film or TV show.
  3. CHRISTMAS!! The run up to Christmas is the best, I enjoy watching all the Christmas films and listening to Christmas songs!









Lots of love,
Dayna xxx










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig