Wednesday 12 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 5


Most loved possessions 

1. My bible, it's great to have God's word always with me. 

2. Matilda on DVD, so even though I have recently bought the DVD due to no longer having a video player it is still one of my most loved possessions as it is a part of my child hood. 

3. My iPod it holds all my music and I couldn't imagine my life without music.

4. Photos, whether they are on my computer, iPod or in a photo album as they hold so many memories. 

5. Books I can't say which ones specifically, I just love escaping into a book. 

I apologise for this being a day late, I had it written out but never got round to posting it. 

Lots of love, 
Dayna xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig