Tuesday 18 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 12

It is my last post for this challenge and I would like to start it by thanking all of you who read my posts. I did it! I posted twelve days worth of posts, this has to be the most consistent I have ever been! Along the way I gained a new follower on Bloglovin and had forty page views in one day, which for me is a lot!

For the time being I'll leave you with these popular and emotional Christmas adverts along with my two favourite songs from Rend Collective's new album 'The Art of Celebration,' 'Finally Free' and 'Simplicity.'











Once again thank you!
I'll see you soon!
Lots of love,
Dayna xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig