Friday 7 November 2014

12 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 1

Hey everyone, so it's been a while since I've posted, I know I'm not the most consistent poster ever but wow it feels like forever since I have been on here. Lets catch you up, well at the very last minute I decided not to take a gap year but to apply to university instead, this last minute decision meant I was extremely busy organising  things. I had to write and submit an application for UCAS, ring round universities I liked to see which ones would take me, submit a student finance form and last but not least start shopping for Uni! It was all a bit crazy and last minute but I'm here now, if your wondering where here is, it's The University of Huddersfield studying Photography. 

Over the next 12 days I'll be participating in the 12 day blogger challenge, I saw it over at Hollie Garner's blog http://holliegarner44.blogspot.co.uk/ and thought it would be a nice way to get me blogging again. So thanks to the original creator Amy from http://stylestorms.blogspot.co.uk/ for creating an awesome challenge. 

Lets begin, day 1 

Why do you blog? 

I started my blog to try something different and to be more creative, blogging for me is a way to receive different opinions on your own interests and hobbies. I may not blog often but I do enjoy blogging, My aim is to blog regularly. 

5 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love owls, I own owl earrings, two owl tops,  an owl necklace and an owl cushion.

2. According to Pottermore I am in Hufflepuff.

3.  I am a Christian.

4. I am a Photography Student.

5. I love the colour purple.


Below is the 12 day blogger challenge, why not take part? If you do let me know I would love to read your posts. 



It is good to be back, see you tomorrow! 
Lots of love,
Dayna xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig