Sunday 24 May 2015

Scripture Sunday



Share:

2 comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and I love how it's set out and your posts are so lovely, I can't wait to read more!
    I recently started going to my local church and play music at the family service with some of the ladies there, I've learnt so much just from going and I've even learnt how to ring the church bells?!^_^
    Anyway lovely post:)
    Milly x
    Miyyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's great well if you ever want any Christian book recommendations or you just want to discuss the Bible, then let me know. x

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig