Monday 22 January 2018

Visiting Berlin - another place ticked off the list

Berlin


I had the opportunity to visit Berlin for 3 days last week to visit a few galleries, bookstores and just spend the time sightseeing in general. The early start on Monday morning made the trip feel longer than it was, and the weather was definitely a shock but none of this stopped me from sightseeing and taking as many pictures as I could before my fingers turned numb. I visited the gallery where discovered the artist and he has given me a few ideas for a personal project. As well as visiting the and seeing I absolutely love black and white images depending on the style of the shoot they can give them a dated feel which is something I quite like. I found it interesting seeing how had documented the 9/11 and the way the images were exhibited. I'll be writing a separate post on these artists soon.


 Something I would love to do is travel for a year, experience different cultures, explore historical monuments and take as many pictures as possible, whilst that currently is not possible for me now I am taking every opportunity I have to build a mini portfolio of travel photos. So far I have Paris, Madrid, Romania, Ireland and now Berlin! Maybe Italy next.

Where would you like to visit?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig