Wednesday 24 January 2018

Photographing For a Restaurant: Cocktails

Whilst I was back home and at work over the Christmas break, my boss asked me to photograph some of the cocktails the restaurant are selling for their Instagram page. Due to having to this shoot once we had closed, it meant that the lighting wouldn't be great. However, it gave me the opportunity to use my brand new speed light and I am quite impressed with how the images turned out.  







Over my placement year I also photographed some food of their new menu as well as the restaurants interior. I will write a post about how that went shortly. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig