Thursday 26 June 2014

Piano Covers

The other evening I was on Youtube watching piano covers as you do and I came across the incredible pianist Jonny May, whilst watching his videos I was speechless, if I can become half the piano player he is then I would be happy. Below I have posted a couple of my favourites, check out his Mary Poppins piano Medley as well as his Disney one and let me know what you think and which one your favourite is. Personally I love the Mary Poppins piano Medley! I also came across the pianist Jarrod Radnich and his Harry Potter and the Pirates of the Caribbean solos, being a huge Harry Potter fan I would have to say my favourite solo is of course his Harry Potter one as he manages to capture the magic within his playing! although the Pirates of the Caribbean solo is still amazing. 









Lots of Love
Dayna xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig