Wednesday 18 June 2014

Matte Nail Varnish Review

This is the first and only Matte nail varnish I own, I was given it as a Christmas present last year and to be completely honest was not very keen with how it looked on due to it not having a shiny finish. However, I have grown to like the finishing look as it not having a shiny finish means it does not draw too much attention to your nails thus creating a subtle look that is suitable for day and night. The nail varnish is easy to apply and fast drying which is great for when you are in a rush. It does not chip easily either. 

The nail varnish I have is from Topshop, the colour is red and it is called dress up, unfortunately they do not sell it on the website but you can find other colours here and should be able to find it at your local shop. It costs £6.00 which I think is a fair price and they currently have a special offer online where you can buy two for £9.
Lots of Love,
Dayna xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
    a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    My web page - grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig